- Avoid nested selectors for more modular CSS
- Slider with Sliding Backgrounds
…just like the Yahoo Weather app.
- What I Wish I Had Known When I Graduated College – Cognition: The blog of web design & development firm Happy Cog
- Slides – The easiest way to create and share beautiful presentations.
reveal.js friendly! 🙂
- aarontgrogg/modernizr-server · GitHub
I’ve been reluctant to user Modernizr in the past because of the potential performance hit. Having it on the server is terrific!
- Responsive Web Design Resources | This Is Responsive
Nice job, Brad,
- Adactio: Journal—Inspiration calling
Literally calling out a copy cat. Yes, literally.
- New Layouts for the Multi-Device Web
All of these new gadgets are changing the way people interact with “mobile” devices.
- Fartscroll – A Whoopee Cushion For The Internet
A little humor for you.
- The Death of Adobe Fireworks
Adobe finally put the nail in the coffin. Fireworks is dead.
- “just use technology $x” is a terrible answer to a question
Good read on addressing dev challenges.
- Keeping The Big <picture> Small — How To Avoid Duplicate Downloads In Responsive Images | Smashing Mobile
Oh the element… it’s a double-edged sword.
- W3C to Publish Encrypted Media Extensions Specification