- The Fox is out of the bag #FirefoxOS | Christian Heilmann
- Mobile Web Problems and How to Avoid Them
- Why Web Performance is More Important For Mobile | Zoompf
- How to Create Super Cool WordPress Category Pages – WPMU.org
Yeah, my category pages DO suck! 🙂
- Website Deployment: Let Us Count The Ways! | CSS-Tricks
I’m using the Git post-receive hook method. It’s a good free option but takes a little bit of setup.
- Samsung ships twice as many smartphones as Apple, but smaller brands chipping away at lead: IDC | The Verge
- Sneak peek of Macaw – The code-savvy web design tool
Ya know that holy grail wysiwyg html/css editor? This could be it. Very impressed so far!
- Windows 7: Internet Explorer 11 Developer Preview Released
Good on Microsoft for cranking these releases out. Now if we could just get XP users off of IE8 somehow.
- Following Through with Post-Launch Strategy · An A List Apart Article
- GitHub’s on your phone
- normalize.css in scss
…and you can install via bower.
- Looking Into the Future of Sass
What we can expect in the new version of sass.
- LukeW | Breaking Development: Is Flexbox the Future of Layout?
An interesting take on flexbox.
- Egghead.io – Free AngularJS Course
- Quick Bits: What’s new for Web Devs in Safari 6.1 and 7? | Web Directions
- Colliding Particles in Canvas – CodePen
- Troubleshooting CSS | Codrops
I like his solutions on the display: inline-block spacing bug.
- Blueprint: On Scroll Effect Layout | Codrops
- How Web Tech Concerns Change | CSS-Tricks
Gives you an idea of where you are at in each respective language that Chris looks at.