Skip to the content
- Responsive Image Container: A Way Forward For Responsive Images?
- Alfred Developer Workflows in OSX
Some really great workflows in here for those that use Alfred on OSX.
- Top 9 US News Sites Race for Fastest Site
- Dear Web Font Providers
- What fold?
Ah the “fold”. With different screen/window sizes, and especially now with responsive design, the “fold” is in fact still not a thing.
- WordPress Inline Access Concept by Mark Root-Wiley, MRW Web Design
This is a great concept! It would help editors connect areas of the site to it’s corresponding admin page/section.
- Introducing BrowserSwarm – Less time testing, more innovation on the Web.
- Photoshop Extension: BlendMe.in: Accessing Font Icons Without Leaving Photoshop
As we start using icon fonts more and more, this can help our Photoshop workflow.
- Designing for iOS7: Perils & Pluses
- Powerful WordPress Tips And Tricks
Wow! A must-read for WordPress Devs. Lots of great tricks in here.
- 7 things about working in I.T. you don’t learn in school
You can replace “IT” with “the Web” in this title for our purposes.
- IE11 Changes
Whats new in the forthcoming IE11
Not much practicality, but cool effect
- element: Modals made easy – HTML5Rocks Updates
modal windows are a pain to build in html/css/js. It will be interesting to see how customized you can get the styling. Nevertheless, this will be a welcomed addition to html5. In the mean time, there is a polyfill if you want to start using it today
- Samsung’s 38 million Galaxy Note sales show that large phones are here to stay
It looks like Phablets are here to stay.
- Fancy Node.js-based blogging app Ghost goes live to backers | Ars Technica
We all love WordPress for it’s CMS, but let’s not kid ourselves, WordPress as just a blogging platform can get kinda bloated. This app brings things back to the basics.
- WordPress › Automatic Core Updates, an update « Make WordPress Core
Have been waiting for this forEVER! Let’s hope its reliable.
- LukeW | Data Monday: iOS7 Adoption Rates
I was really surprised how many of my non-tech friends of Facebook were excited for iOS7. I thought normal people didn’t care about this stuff. 🙂
- A Five-Step Process For Conducting User Research
- So, You’re a Web Designer, Right?