Skip to the content
- Email Domain Datalist Helper | CSS-Tricks
- Terminal in Chrome Devtools — Dmitry Filimonov
- Why Sass? · An A List Apart Article
If you weren’t already sold on SASS (actually SCSS), you should read this one. If you are already sold, it will help solidify your decision.
- Favicon checker
cool tool to check your favicons.
- WebAPI/ExposureGuidelines – MozillaWiki
Mozilla vows for no more vendor prefixes. IE never really did them much, Blink doesn’t anymore and now Mozilla. When do you think WebKit will fall? This will make things easier for implementing experimental CSS properties. We won’t need things like Compass (css3 mixins), Bourbon, or Prefixr.
- WordPress › Google Pagespeed Insights for WordPress « WordPress Plugins
keep an eye on your pagespeed with this WordPress Plugin.
- Pre-installed Chrome on Android
Two default browsers? This seems like a support nightmare because these 2 browsers run different versions of WebKit/Blink.
- Internet Explorer 11 Launches On Windows 7 | TechCrunch
Great news for web devs. In this version, flexbox is unprefixed AND the correct syntax.
- Pattern Library | MailChimp
This is approach is the future of web design IMO. Good on MailChimp for putting this out there for others to see.
- Things to consider when inheriting a WordPress site
- October, 2013 Mobile Market Share: Safari, Android Browser, Google Chrome – Up; Opera Mini – Down
- Should I Use A Carousel?
Kinda funny, but also some good stats.
- demosthenes.info – Which CSS Measurements To Use When
- Easily create stunning animated charts with Chart.js
- Selling Responsive Website Design
- Facebook’s phone-first strategy is paying off — to the tune of $2 billion | TechHive
Mobile First seemed to work for Facebook.
- 14 brands that increased conversion rates via responsive design | Econsultancy
For anyone that tells you responsive web design isn’t worth it…
- State of mobile 2013 (infographic) | Super Monitoring Blog
- WordPress is One of the Best Decisions You Can Make
They do look at the pros and cons, and why the pros outway the cons.