- CodePen’s CSS by Chris Coyier on CodePen
- The Mobile Web should just work for everyone
- How we make RWD sites load fast as heck
- Summer 2014 State of the Union: Ecommerce Page Speed & Web Performance [INFOGRAPHIC]
- On Internet Explorer supporting -webkit- vendor prefixes
More info on the IE webkit changes.
- Windows Phone will soon render websites a lot more like an iPhone | The Verge
- Responsive, Fluid-Width, Variable-Item Navigation with CSS
- A Look At The Current Responsive Design Landscape (And How To Speed It Up)
- When WordPress Meets Vagrant: VVV
- Debugging in Git with Blame and Bisect
- No JS Mini Demos | scottohara.me
- The Principles of Adaptive Design | Brad Frost Web
- Add a Special Bookmark in iOS to Zoom on Sites that Don’t Allow It
Don’t restrict zooming, otherwise your users will resort to this.
- BrightExplorer Adds Clutter-Reducing Tabs to Windows Explorer
- Learn the Basics of Color Theory to Know What Looks Good
- You May Be Losing Users If Responsive Web Design Is Your Only Mobile Strategy
Responsive isn’t just a checkbox.
- Responsive Images: Use Cases and Documented Code Snippets to Get You Started
- “Making It Right”: A New Smashing Book on Product Management For A Startup World
- Sponsored: Tower 2.0 is Here – To Make Git Easy!
Tower is a great app if you don’t dig the command line for Git. It’s a good fallback for complex git commands at the very least.
- Vagrantfile Explained: Setting Up and Provisioning with Shell