- Apple Shows Love for HTML5 with iOS 8
Apple is showing at least a little love to Webkit upgrades.
- Updates to IE platform roadmap
- New View Source iOS 8 app lets Safari users check out source code in websites
Something I didn’t even think about for Safari Extensions.
- Apple’s privacy statement is a direct shot at Google
Apple takes stabs at Google’s monetizing techniques.
- How to design for thumbs in the Era of Huge Screens – Scott Hurff
With the new iPhones coming out on Friday, it’s interesting to see how this affects one-handed browsing on those new devices.
- A Quick Introduction to BrowserSync
- Scroll-Then-Fix Content
A cool effect that can make a better mobile UX.
- These Lessons from Old-School Landing Pages Can Improve Your Site
- Why Companies Need Full-Time Product Managers (And What They Do All Day)
- 5 reasons why you should get an office dog
Choc keeps me sane working from home. 🙂
- Carrer Blog: Hartija – CSS Print Framework (Update)
- Must-Watch CSS
A list of css videos.
- More Internet Explorer 12 Details Revealed
- A Look at SVG Light Source Filters
- Creating a Professional WordPress Development Workflow With Vagrant
I’ve been using this over the past few months and it works awesome! Don’t have to worry about your OS handling anything in your LAMP stack.
- CSS Audits: Taking Stock of Your Code
- Getting Started with Sass, Part 2
- Getting Started with CSS Shapes: Wrapping content around custom paths – HTML5 Rocks
- PSD Cleaner
“Photoshop Plugin that lets you easily find and fix messy layers in your PSDs.”