- Supercharge Continuous Delivery in Jenkins with the Workflow Plugin
- FLIP Your Animations
A way of checking your animations.
- The WordPress REST API
- 3 UX Errors to Avoid When Designing an Unsubscribe Flow
You need to be very thoughtful with unsubscribe UX, because your user can just mark as spam and you have a whole nother issue.
- Subtle Click Feedback Effects
Brilliant as always from Codrops
- Accessible toggle-style checkbox
- israelidanny/ie8linter · GitHub
A little tool to lint websites for IE8 compatibility, with warnings for possible pitfalls and suggested fixes.
- Why I Don’t Use Compass Anymore
I’ve moved away from Compass too. Truth be told, I only used it for vendor prefixes and autoprefixer does that (better) now.
- Responsible Social Share Links — Jonathan Suh
You’d be surprised what you can do without JS.
Documents your css and js.
- The God Login
All great things you should be doing in a login, some easier than others.
- Experiment: Using Flexbox Today
- Inline SVG with Grunticon Fallback
- The 15 Commandments of Front-End Performance
- RSCSS – Reasonable Standard* for CSS Stylesheet Structure.
- Making a Single Page App Without a Framework
Funny, as @GarthDB points out: “Making a Single Page App without a framework” “we will be using the jquery *library*”
- Bouncy Navigation | Codyhouse
Just one of those cool effects for a navigation overlay.
- html5-boilerplate/CHANGELOG.md at v5.0.0
Lotsa things have changed in the boilerplate.
- Ol’ John Henry
The idea of machines taking over our jobs has been on my mind for some time. Well put by Dave Rupert.
- Combining Underscores With Bootstrap to Create a Theme Framework: Introducing Bootstrap
Combining things I love and things I don’t.
- What No One Tells You About Working From Home
- Document Object Model
- Client-side MVC’s major bug