I just subscribed to a handful of performance blogs today, so there will be a bit of an influx on performance this week. Cheers!
- Google PageSpeed Double Loading: A Third Party Blind Spot
- How to Prevent Third Parties from Dragging Down Your Web Performance
Third Party scripts are a pain in the butt to get working quickly.
- Is There a DNS Doctor in the House?
- Case Study: WordPress Theme Optimization
- Matt Griffin on How We Work: Readable Wearables
- Probably Use initial-scale=1
Good call, Chris.
- Why Make Websites Accessible?
- Some More Inspiration for Text Input Effects
- How to Write Great Web Development Articles and Tutorials
- 6 Node.js Static Site Generators
- Rendering engine updates in March for the Windows 10 Technical Preview
More improvements to Project Sparten
- Microsoft delivers new Windows 10 preview without Spartan browser
- The Path to Performance // Speaker Deck
- Skala Color 2: A More Functional and Beautiful Color Picker for OS X
If you’ve used the OS X color picker, you’ll know that getting hex and rgba values is not easy.
- Microsoft is killing off the Internet Explorer brand
- Microsoft reveals how it will make money giving away software
- Strategies for Staying on Top of Web Performance
- Introduction to fetch()
XHR with promises!
- CSS Contact Form
- Break Up With IE8
- Enhancing Responsiveness with Flexbox presentation at RWD Summit
- 6 Strategies for Freelancers to Take on Creative Agencies